Strategy and Marketing Director (AVP)
- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will responsible for lead strategic planning process and establish strategic priorities for the segments. S/he will develop annual strategic growth plan and direct execution of initiatives to achieve objectives. S/he will also engage functional area matrix partners to align objectives, strategies, and action plans. An ideal candidate will decision on where to compete customer segmentation, market selection, and value positioning. S/he will provide leadership/advocacy on behalf of the segment on value creation requirements gap and opportunity assessment of product portfolio, pricing, underwriting, network, service, and distribution. Build partnership with other functional leads to align goals and objectives. The incumbent will lead development of direct/indirect communications strategy, plan development & implementation with marketing communications. S/he will provide strategic and marketing counsel and foster strong relationships with the leadership team. S/he will identify metrics for all business activities, measure results, and capture the learning for continuous improvement. S/he will identify and leverage best practices and share across regions for greater success. The incumbent will success is measured by profitable membership growth relative to plan and the competition.
What your background should be
- An ideal applicant requires minimum 10+ years of experience in healthcare/insurance/managed care, preferably in connection with strategic planning, top line growth, market or product management. Wholesale experience is preferred. Highly developed strategic thinking capabilities are needed. The applicant should have experience in managing multiple priorities and executing projects within strict timelines, budgets and quality standards. Experience in producing marketing communications programs across various media is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- MBA degree in marketing or equivalent field.
Who is the client company
- The client is a global health services organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org