Strategy and Analysis Manager
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position will be responsible for working with companies business partners throughout the servicing organization to identify, cost justify, test and implement performance improvements, cost savings and compliance initiatives. As part of the strategy or analytics team, you will identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations. Involve problem frame-works, develop hypotheses, test and analysis, solution development, scope operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts and develop a monitoring plan. Pull data and perform second-level operational analysis to determine opportunities to optimize effectiveness and efficiency. Work with senior operations management to understand data and analysis, allowing them to make suggested improvements based on recommendations. Work closely with colleagues across IT, dialer ops, servicing operations, finance and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service and profitability. Coordinate with other analysts and mentor junior analysts.
What your background should be
- 2-5 year experience in analysis. Advanced proficiency with MS Office tools and SQL required. Hands-on experience with SAS and other statistical analysis tools. SQL, SAS certifications. 1-2 year experience in statistical model building, SQL querying. 3+ years experience in business analyst in a corporate setting. Experience in mortgage or call center industry. Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity. Strong communication skills and clear results orientation. Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering). Masters degree in business or quantitative field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org