Strategic Planning Partner
- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- In conjunction with the strategy office and institute/regional/functional leadership, provides consultative support in the development of strategic plans and projects for the hospital. Ensures the linkage of enterprise strategies with the business needs and manages the relationship with key stakeholders to support those needs. Plays a key role in the design and roll-out of the hospital strategic management system and take on key leadership roles within the strategy office. Provides consultative support in the development of enterprise level transformational projects for hospital, including strategic plans and projects for institutes and geographic regions and other strategic initiatives.
What your background should be
- 8 years progressive experience managing projects in the healthcare industry or in the consulting field. Work experience in sophisticated analytical strongly preferred. Requires excellent critical thinking; problem solving; relationship building skills; and verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business or related field. Master's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com