Strategic Partner Manager
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Maximize the impact of the existing distribution network. Help to identify and prioritize the largest opportunities (product, messaging, marketing, processes, etc.) to grow activity and value derived from the distribution network including searches, listings, traffic, revenue, etc. Develop a positive working relationship with distribution network partners. Collaborate with distribution network partners to execute against prioritized opportunities. Create and prioritize a partner prospects list to guide ongoing business development efforts in all areas of the business including product and marketing. Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to inbound partnership solicitations. Solicit, negotiate, close, and contract prioritized partners. Analyze the potential of and results achieved through partnerships and business development actions. Work with the general manager of concern-company to refine the business development strategy. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of strategic partnership building and business development experience. Minimum 1-2 years of direct sales experience strongly preferred. Strategic consulting experience preferred. Web-product management exposure and familiarity required, with product management experience preferred. Thorough understanding of the partnering development lifecycle. Experience working and thriving in a dynamic internet-company environment. Solid analytical skills and high-degree of comfort with analytical tools (e.g., Excel).
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS with a strong academic record required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com