Strategic Marketing Leader
- Township of White Bear, MN
What you'll be doing
- Establish strategy and goal to ensure share of market and profitability of product and/or service. Work with leadership team to develop 3 year strategic plan, strategy deployment goal, breakthrough process; ensure goal cascade throughout the team. Drive rapid growth process, margin expansion and channel strategy for the platform. Develop and execute marketing plan and program, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company product and/or service. Lead marketing communication & marketing service for platform. Own responsibility for pricing, promotion and placement of product. Plan and oversee the organization advertising and promotion activity including print, electronic and direct mail outlet. Communicate with outside advertising agency on ongoing campaign. Analyze market and industry trend for both exist and potential new market, customer & channel. Direct market research activity on current and new product concept to establish industry trend and customer profile.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of working experience. Skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP. Knowledge of marketing of industrial products. Knowledge of distribution channels, channel marketing and pricing strategies. Detailed project management, tracking and reporting skills. Analytical decision making skills. Critically analyzes complex market and customer data and reaches fact based conclusions about company market strategies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational industrial company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org