Strategic Account Manager
- Jefferson City, MO
What you'll be doing
- The Strategic Account Manager provides regular customer support and after-sales contact, answering queries about products, carrying out demonstrations, preparing quotes and estimates and arranging deliveries and installations. The post holder will also be required to undertake a variety of administrative duties including preparation of sales budgets and preparing sales contracts.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years' sales and/or rental sales experience preferably in the CCE/BCP equipment industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in sales, marketing, or related business field required.
Who is the client company
- Representative dealer for Caterpillar equipment, providing rental equipment, rental power solutions and engines.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org