- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Under direct supervision, coordinates store keeping services and activities for company involving extensive and diversified inventory. Receives deliveries of all materials, supplies and equipment. Disburses stock following standardized procedures. Prepares and submits requisitions for stock replenishment. Maintains a variety of log sheets to record deliveries. Performs miscellaneous duties pertinent to general upkeep of the storage area, inventory records and allocation, etc. Accounts for all returned, spoiled or damaged items so that final inventories will balance properly. Conducts annual and random audits for accountability.
What your background should be
- A minimum of two (2) years of storeroom experience which includes inventory, receiving, and distribution is required. Good communication skills. Skill in exercising good judgment relative to problem solving and referring problems in the appropriate manner. Ability to understand and carry out spoken or written instructions. Ability to convey information and explain basic storeroom policies and procedures to other in person and over the telephone. Ability to safely operate a variety of storeroom/warehouse equipment such as lifts, hand carts, dock plates and automated garbage compactors. Ability to maintain written store keeping and inventory records as warranted by particular situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org