- Bronx, NY
What you'll be doing
- The store supervisor is responsible for providing an operationally sound and legendary experience to customers by supervising the teller and platform teams in the absence of the store manager or the assistant store manager. Ensures that all security and audit procedures are followed to minimize potential risk. Assist in managing cash recap, cash master reporting and cash limits in accordance with teller operational standards. Participates in investigating, locating, resolving and controlling Teller differences to manage the teller. Difference budget within acceptable standards. Creates and implements a plan to manage and minimize store procedural violations. Controls overtime with the full time equivalent (FTE) staffing model.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years related experience required. Oversight of customer service representative and teller experience. Completed or enrolled in the store supervisor development program. Proven ability to meet and exceed customers expectations. Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- 2 year degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com