Store Seasonal Employee
- Vacaville, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for assisting customers with all of his/her shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. The candidate is responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection plans where appropriate. Meets sales goals, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies. Implement and embody retail selling strategies and guidelines.
What your background should be
- Should have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. Must have 6 months experience using a handheld device as mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod etc. to enter, access, and output information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in business and retail management.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org