Store Sales & Service Manager
- Lakewood, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The store sales & service manager leads the delivery in retail sales and service to customers. The candidate recognizes the need to negotiate/influence employees and customers and is able to influence/negotiate the outcome within the store and with business partners. S/he manages overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives. This position ensures that teller operational standards, including proving the vault, store recap, drawer management, and settlement competency completed in accordance with company. S/he manages monthly audits and related reports. Proficiently serves as an active certified consumer lender and notary for the store with plans to increase loan volume. Individual coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate store employees or internal business partners. Incumbent serves as a first line escalation manager for customer problem resolution, including assisting team members with the most difficult customer inquiries and complaints. Proactively leads, manages, motivates, and coaches employees to produce desired sales results, advice, and cwi strategies measured by designated metrics. Ensures that store is executing on established cwi initiatives and exceeding customer expectations; reviews and monitors cwi results and responds to customer issues as appropriate. Attracts and retains diverse talent and provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to employee.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 3 to 5 years of related experience required. Supervisory or leadership experience required. S/he should have strong customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, sales and sales management skills, pc skills and the ability to manage competing priorities. Previous consumer and residential lending experience preferred. Incumbent should have knowledge of bank operations and products, demonstrated organization, interpersonal, communication and decision making skills, and demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service. Incumbent should have proficiency with expense management. Applicant, certified as a consumer lender and notary license preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years of degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org