- Christiansburg, VA
What you'll be doing
- Drive sales to exceed financial goals. Manage payroll and control expenses. Foster a results-driven store environment. Successfully execute special events. Validate execution of standard operating procedures. Ensure compliance to company policies. A subject matter expert in all operational processes. Optimize talent acquisition of high quality talent. Effective staffing and scheduling. Creation of a team atmosphere. Ensure a friendly environment. Ensure items are in-stock. Ensure items are priced right. Maintain a neat, clean and organized store. Drive for results sets priorities and translates goals into action plans. Consistently push self and others for results managers internal and external communications. Build high performance teams. Acquire and retain the right talent. Train, coach and provide feedback. Develop team for growth managing and measuring work. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Set clear and measurable objectives. Monitor process, progress and results and provide effective feedback. Provide on-time, direct, complete and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others . Act with customers in mind. Understand and teach how operational execution directly affects the customer experience.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of retail management experience. Ability to communicate with customers and employees. Ability to intermittently lift items between 25 and 50 pounds. Requires standing and moving for an entire shift. May be required to operate a forklift or other moving equipment. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, overnight shifts and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business. Some travel required. Ability to communicate with customers and employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor or associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a privately-owned, high growth multi-channel retailer and leader in providing high quality tools at the lowest prices in the industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com