Store Manager-Retail Jewelry
- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- Achieve store sales goals by demonstrating strong personal selling skills and transferring those skills to sales associates. Ensure all associates are knowledgeable of company policies and are proficient in solving customer service issues quickly. Consistently recruit, interview and hire top talent. Provide ongoing training to sales team. Facilitate regular one-on-one coaching discussions to provide continual feedback to improve performance. Create and implement strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives. Maintain a professional work environment and addressing associate relations issues appropriately.
What your background should be
- Proven history of achieving sales goals in retail jewelry environment. Strong direct recruiting skills. Ability to supervise others to achieve results. Superior communication and interpersonal skills. Flexibility to manage a variety of personalities. Ability to relocate is a plus must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, retail management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a jewelry retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org