- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- The store manager is responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability while working ethically and modeling company core values. The ideal person will accomplish this goal by developing strategies and objectives and leading a team of associates in executing these strategies and objectives. The successful candidate must ensure that the store is optimally stocked and merchandised and that all customers are provided with excellent customer service. A store manager must have a comprehensive knowledge of business, be able to use this knowledge to formulate goals and objectives and be capable of motivating his/her self and others to work as a team and accomplish these goals and objectives. The incumbent must also be capable of working with associates, department supervisors and the assistant store managers (ASMs) to accomplish goals. She/he will ensure that customers are acknowledged, customer project needs are met, and concerns are resolved quickly. Forecast scheduling needs to meet customer demand. The candidate will develop and communicate store standards to associates. Develop store mission, strategy and objectives. The successful person will accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
What your background should be
- The ideal person should have 5 years of related field experience. Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. She/he must be eighteen years of age; must pass the drug test; must pass the background check and must pass pre-employment tests if applicable. Must have strong written and verbal communications skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com