- Watertown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Assume leadership role with accountability for maximizing store business results by consistently creating exceptional customer experiences. Facilitate achievement of business results by providing uniquely responsive customer service, compelling merchandise presentation, operational integrity, optimal staffing and associate development. Achieve company objectives and enhance the company brand image by modeling values; accountability, humility and collaboration. Develop and implement agile strategic plans to achieve business results. Foster teamwork and collaboration within the store and district. Lead efforts to ensure customers experience customer service that is friendly, helpful, passionate and real, report to district manager. Coach the store team on the link between service behaviors and business results to support service model and company mission statement. Ensure effective communication of direction, and education to the team. Maintain optimal staffing and scheduling while being responsive to changes in traffic and business trends. Provide leadership and communicate to associate check match service model. Respond to customer feedback. Provide development opportunities for associates that support company growth. Write and conduct annual performance evaluation for associates. Develop associate schedules and process payroll. Coordinate all management candidate and new hire process (paperwork, offers, etc.). Educate team on the link between operational integrity and its impact on facilitating an exceptional customer experience. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 years of retail managerial experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to motivate others. Proficiency in base computer use, including e-mail, MS Word or other Word processing program and Excel or other Spreadsheet program.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This formerly designer shoe warehouse is a specialty branded footwear retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com