- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service, achievement of sales goals, operational efficiencies and development of store associates. Implements sales and promotional programs with creativity and energy such that goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Facilitates integrated delivery of financial services and products, including customized lending, cash management, investment management, etc. by referring customers to the appropriate department or division. Manages the selection, placement, performance, development, promotion, and termination of store associates. Ensures operational efficiency and quality standards are met. Responsible for all aspects of store security in accordance with bank’s security policy. Responsible for positive community relations in the store market area. Complies with all federal, state, and local consumer protection laws governing loan origination including the SAFE Act and SAFE Act registration and renewal rules as defined by the bank, if applicable. Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes. Follows all bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual required or job-specific training. May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert. Responsible for other duties as assigned. Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the company corporate culture in all actions and words. Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum of five years of supervisory/management experience and completion of the WGBU. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively. Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel software applications, other banking computer systems and related software, and ability to operate a variety of office equipment. Effective training and mentoring skills. Demonstrated sales skills. Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills to effectively manage staff and customer service issues. Solid understanding retail services and products. If required to act as a MLO in this position, must be registered as a MLO as per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Requires an associate degree.
Who is the client company
- A surprisingly different community bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com