- Athens, TX
What you'll be doing
- The company is seeking sales-driven and customer-focused store managers to join amazing team. This role is all about encouraging store growth and increasing profitability by successfully building customer relationships, competitively appraising vehicles and resolving past due accounts. Under your leadership, your fully trained team of employees will be confident in their ability to help you reach your professional goals. To perform this job successfully you need to drive sales and customer retention by performing customer transactions with the highest level of integrity. Maintain customer files in accordance with company policies and procedures. Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing and building new business sources. Successfully determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all applicable consumer and privacy laws. Manage customer accounts, ensure that payments are made in a timely manner, and collect on past due accounts . Effectively mentor and assist with employee training and development.
What your background should be
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service oriented position required, retail or financial industries preferred. Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent communication skills. This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your management team. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with current and potential customers. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR. Valid driving license and car insurance. Must be at least 19 years of age. Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com