- Opa-locka, FL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate supervises, trains and develops store team members on companies operating practices and procedures (e.g., door to shelf). Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns. Assists the training manager in weekly ordering of merchandise using cycle counts to ensure in-stock representations. At the direction of the training manager, the candidate assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandises and transfers merchandises from stockroom to store. Assists the training manager in loss prevention efforts by maintaining a presence in the store and providing excellent customer services.
What your background should be
- Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery or drug store environments. Must be able to effectively communicate and explain these (and other) standards and procedures to team members when directed by training manager. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc.). Customer focus, results driven, strong organizational skills, communication skills, problem solving or decision making, job knowledge and relationship management. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American variety store chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org