- Princeton, IN
What you'll be doing
- Provide superior customer service to company customers by greeting customers, complete customer applications, enter information into computer, putting customers on the correct due date, following established policies and procedures, ensuring that transaction check numbers match checks in stars system and process loan applications per established guidelines. Perform customer verifications. Escalate customer complaints to the DDO, if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer. Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed. Execute all company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines. Ensure CFSA best practices maintained. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years of customer service experience required. One year of leadership experience preferred. One year of financial experience preferred. Effective communication skills. Basic MS Word and Excel skills. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task with various projects. Must maintain a valid driving license and valid automobile insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree or additional secondary education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the respected leaders in the financial services industry that empowers consumers and businesses with financial solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com