- Trenton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a talented, career-oriented store manager. The candidate will be a key player in every stage of the process-managing people, analyzing profit and loss, and maximizing the customer experience and the stores revenue. The responsibilities of the position include monitor and ensure total customer satisfaction; create manage and execute plans to increase sales and profits. The incumbent will monitor and improve sales skills of all employees. S/he will set specific goals for store performance and employee training and development. The applicant will provide leadership and guidance. The role is responsible for budgeting, pencil profit system and report analysis. The store manager will maintain inventory management and security of all store assets.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years of store management experience including a working knowledge of profit/loss. S/he must have organizational and time management skills, excellent customer service skills, friendly with exceptional communication and listening skills and computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operating system. The incumbent must have a valid driving license with good driving record. S/he must be at least 20 years of age. Heavy lifting required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must have a college degree
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org