- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- Manages, recruits, trains, develops and provides succession planning for all staff and management team in store. Follows up with management team to ensure proper training and staff assessment is being completed. Creates and acts on plans for future people development needs within the store. Maintains an overview of all employee relations responsibilities in store to ensure a positive work environment. Actively works with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising company guidelines to maximize selling opportunities. Maximizes sales through joint operational and commercial focus and takes action to obtain highest level of profitability for the store. Manages and ensures stock level is appropriate to maximize selling. Ensures the garment presentation, garment level and visual standards are presented according to company expectations. Ensures and follows up on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities in his/her store. Performs cash office operational functions. Ensures proper staff planning according to budget, SPH and store needs. Establishes, monitors and follows up on sales goals, sales plans and sales budgets with district team to optimize profit.
What your background should be
- Preferably 2-3 years of retail management experience or comparable experience is required. Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool. Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Proven organizational and analytical skills. Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge. Ability to take own initiative and take responsibility for actions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org