- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Greet and assist customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answer questions and resolve customer inquiries and concerns. Assist the training manager in weekly ordering of merchandise using cycle counts to ensure in-stock representation. At the direction of the training manager, assist in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organize merchandise, and transfer merchandise from stockroom to store. Assist the training manager in loss prevention efforts by maintaining a presence in the store and providing excellent customer service. Acquire knowledge and execute all duties necessary for the effective and profitable operation of the store.
What your background should be
- Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc.). Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery or drug store environments. Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.). From floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American variety store chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com