- Elk Grove, CA
What you'll be doing
- Management position responsible for all aspects of managing a single retail store. Has complete operation liability to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals for the store in compliance with company procedures. Develops and executes short and long-term plans to achieve goals in support of district/region strategy. Ensures the maintenance of expected operational and merchandising standards. Ensures staff maintains store presentation and supports brand consistency. Provides effective training to staff in the areas of customer service, product knowledge, inventory control and merchandising while offering developmental opportunities. Handles store level loss prevention issues. Typically reports to district manager.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years relevant retail management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about beauty and personal care products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org