- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides disciplined leadership including setting clear expectations and holding the team and self-accountable for results. Adhere to the Store Manager scheduling requirements (weekly exceptions must be approved by the district manager). Follows the playbook and the weekly walk processes to develop and prioritize action plans with timely follow up. Execute customer focused strategies, policies and programs as measured by customer satisfaction, survey data and verbatim comments. Selects, develops and manages performance of individuals and team, measured by appropriate performance reports/scorecards/dashboards. Attracts, hires and on-boards store staff as measured by appropriate performance scorecard, retention and new hire survey results. Consistently delivers acceptable results as measured by the location balanced scorecard with an intense focus on customer service and sales growth. Focuses and invests time on customer facing activities and processes. Monitors and proactively addresses outliers, e.g.; customer satisfaction, sales, controllable costs, profit, margin, operational processes, and compliance as measured by appropriate outlier report scorecard/dashboard. Embeds the company return policy and pledge of fairness. Creates and maintains a culture of winning that resonates with associates.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in retail or equivalent industry experience preferred. Extensive knowledge of store merchandising, operations, and retail management practices and procedures. Strong leadership and organizational skills. Availability to work during critical retail timeframes including Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Ability to analyze information, identify root causes and develop/implement approved solutions. Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members and customers. Experience selecting, assessing, coaching and developing associates, preferably in a retail environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of American department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org