- Emeryville, CA
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive examples for the store team. Displays a customer comes first attitude by trains and holds partner accountable for delivers legendary customer services. Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivates and instructs the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives. Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the cultures, values and missions of client company. Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partner to ensure smooth flow of operations. Provides coaching and directions to the store team to take actions and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and directions to the store team to achieve operational goals. Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner developments and talent acquisitions to achieve and maintains store operational requirements. Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations. Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partner and minors. Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieves operational excellences in the store. Uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives. Resources include partner resources, marketing, partner & asset protection, food & beverage, coffee, and retail implementation departments. Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performances.
What your background should be
- Progressively responsible retail experience 3 years. Supervision 1 year. Experience analyzing financial reports. Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation. 3 or more years of experience in a role that requires frequent interaction with customers, fulfilling the requests of customers and responsibility for addressing customer issues, questions and suggestions. 4 or more years of US military service. 2 or more years of management experience, defined as follows: direct supervision over 2 or more employees, responsibility for training and developing teams, responsibility over a P&L, inventory management, other budget or sales target, responsibility for managing labor costs. Ability to manage store operations independently. Ability to manage effectively in a fast paced environment. Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously. Ability to manage resources ensuring established service levels are achieved at all times. Knowledge of customer service techniques. Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures. Strong operational skills in a customer service environment. Team building skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or higher in business or hospitality management.
Who is the client company
- This is an American coffeehouse chain based company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com