- Gurnee, IL
What you'll be doing
- Follow all company policies and practices regarding to deliver operational excellence in all areas including human resources, visual merchandising, marketing, loss prevention, operations and safety and security of people and assets. Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements. Generate positive results in a manner that is consistent with company values. Provide clear directions to others. Drive safe and secure environment focused on incident prevention. Meet or exceed store financial projections and maximize revenue opportunities. Use labor management tools to schedule effectively and to maximize productivity, profitability, and margins while adhering to all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing store operations. Train new employees; follow up on and assess the training progress of new employees. Assess and develop talent within the team for future growth. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience is preferred. Minimum 1 year of supervisory/management experience is preferred. Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, internet, POS, and general computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world leaders in innovative casual footwear for men, women, and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com