- Jacksonville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Manages all operational and financial resources to achieve established goals. Utilizes company tools, reports and feedback to effectively analyze trends and identify opportunities. Achieves and maintains a high level of customer service and ensures customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. Manages all store processes to company standards including freight flow, merchandise presentation and reconciliation of all sales, cash and inventory transactions. Responsible for the interviewing, selection, hiring, training and performance evaluations of all associates. Approves and administers appropriate disciplinary action to associates, including making recommendations for termination, in accordance with company guidelines.
What your background should be
- Must be 18 years of age. Minimum five years retail management experience preferred. Mobility to move freely throughout sales floor and stockroom on a continual basis throughout the workday required. Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds required. Ability to work at least 45 hours per week. Work schedule varies each week including nights, weekends and holidays. Ability to travel between stores with some overnight stays required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retail company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com