- Store Manager
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a store manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing a single retail store. S/he will complete operation liability to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals for the store in compliance with company procedures. The applicant will develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of district and region strategy. S/he will ensure the maintenance of expected operational and merchandising standards. The individual will ensure staff maintain store presentation and support brand consistency. The store manager will provide effective training to staff in the areas of customer service, product knowledge, inventory control and merchandising while offering developmental opportunities. The incumbent will handle store level loss prevention issues. S/he will directly report to a district manager. The candidate will also be responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three to five years relevant retail management experience required. Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel required. Strong communication skills in both written and oral are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retail store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com