- Kittery, ME
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates extraordinary service by leading example on the sales floor. Participates in the customer experience as needed by facilitating seamless service. Acts in the best interest of the customer. Delivers above and beyond service. Holds team accountable to the companies standard. Recruits and retains a staff that reflects the needs of the business. Develops and executes strategies to drive business and sales. Operates business profitably and minimize potential for loss. Utilizes sound systems and routines to maximize payroll efficiency. Maintains a visually enticing store that is neat, clean and organized. Engages the store team in a manner that is respectful and professional. Provides global feedback and offer possible solutions to corporate or store business partners. Participates accordingly on company conference calls. Keeps the team abreast of corporate direction through one on ones and management meetings. Seeks creative solutions to challenges. Adapts management style as necessary. Ensures a positive work environment through recognition and motivation. Resolves personnel concerns fairly and in a timely fashion. Serves as a business partner to regional visual merchandise manager, regional director, market director and associate manager. Interfaces with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect.
What your background should be
- 5+ years retail management experience. Strong verbal and written skills. Ability to communicate effectively in order to relay product knowledge and services. Strong eye for fashion. Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sale and repeat business. Basic computer skills. Effective management skills. Retail math knowledge. Ability to lift or carry or move 40 lbs minimum including fixtures and product. Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends. Ability to actively supervise the sales floor.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multi-brand, multi-channel, specialty retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org