- Ames, IA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a store clerk. As a store clerk, this position will operate a cash register, this include balancing the cash drawer; practicing safe cash handling; and completing shift count reports, shift deposits, and drawer declares. The applicant will receive donations from the public and maintain records of incoming goods and processed merchandise. The incumbent will also sort, clean, test, and price donations. The candidate will assist with placing merchandise on the sales floor and with merchandise rotation.
What your background should be
- Four years of any combination of military service, high school, or related full-time paid employment experience. Must have effective telephone skills. Leadership or supervisory experience desired. This job requires some physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American nonprofit organization that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community-based programs for people who have disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com