Store Associate (NEP)
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The Store Associate (NEP) adheres to a company provided task outline for the job performing. This position complies with the ISO process for handling of all donations. Candidate will operate store cash register in compliance with company policies and procedures. Greet and assist all customers while directing complaints to management. Assist in the loading / unloading of trailers and donated goods merchandising. Maintain store housekeeping to company standards. Comply with all company safety and security policies and procedures. Perform general sales floor / production area duties and cross train in all work areas. Other duties and responsibilities may be added at the company discretion.
What your background should be
- This position required basic math and reading skills. Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills. Weekend work is required including a flexible schedule of nights and holidays. The ability to push, pull, lift, up to 50lbs. with or without accommodations. Candidate must be able to stand and or walk for extended periods of time. The ability to bend, reach and grasp throughout the work day. Must be able to work in all types of condition including heat, cold and dust. Must be able to physically process donated items with or without accommodations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American non-profit organization that provides job training, employment placement services and other community based programs for disable people.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com