- Portage, MI
What you'll be doing
- Identify opportunities to generate sales by consistently applying the customer interaction process (CIP). Deliver product and service solutions by providing education and support on company products and services. Place orders and schedule appointments. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for company. Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations Respond to customer issues according to established company policies. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer inquire. Accurately enter all required information into the system and complete all necessary paperwork to support sales activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines. Maintain store appearance and provide a consistently professional and welcoming atmosphere for customers.
What your background should be
- Must have possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals. Carry a positive and professional demeanor. The candidate experiences and ability to use computer and software applications. Accurately handle payment transactions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com