- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service. Greet customers, provide them with friendly customer services and use suggestive selling skills. Comply with federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales. Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal and credit card machine within established company guidelines. Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area. Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area. Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked, cleaned, faced and fronted. Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full. Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed. Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation. Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies. Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
What your background should be
- Participate in training classes conducted by the company. People-oriented and able to provide superior customer service. Positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other associates. Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally and stand and walk the entire shift. Previous experience in customer service/retail field.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides fresh food and beverages each and every day.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com