- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Customer and client service greets all incoming customers and client strives to learn each customer name, goals and food preferences. Utilizes excellent phone skills to answer customer questions/inquiries from incoming phone calls. Performs order confirmations to ensure accuracy for customer meal plan pick up. Promotes and sells meals, products and services. Keeps store, coolers and retail areas clean, clutter free and orderly. Processes and reconciles all monetary transactions through POS system. Promotes and schedules consultations with nutritional coach to provide further service and education for valued customers as necessary. Marketing and store promotions assists nutrition coach and store management to execute monthly marketing plan. May be required to attend events such as tastings and /or lunch and learns as a marketing representative of company. Promotes and fosters relationships with area businesses and organizations by exemplifying the values of company.
What your background should be
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function ability to thrive in a very fast paced, ever-changing business environment. Must have possess strong communication skills (oral and written). Ability to multi-task and handle multiple customer interactions while maintaining genuine customer service. Ability to execute on monthly marketing focus items and store specific coaching from store management. Ability to communicate value of products and services offered.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthy eating should be delicious and easy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com