- Walker, MI
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for unloading, pricing and stocking of merchandise to ensure that the store is well stocked and assist customers to find just what they need to keep their pets happy and healthy. You will assist in the shipping and receiving of merchandise to and from the store, verifying that all merchandise is properly priced, that all SKU information is correct and that all required inventory control paperwork is competed accurately and in a timely manner. You will also provide customer service and perform routine housekeeping tasks as necessary.
What your background should be
- You must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency and above average communication skills. You must be customer service focused and able to interact professionally and effectively through both verbal and written communication with everyone with whom you come into contact. Interest in animal welfare.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED) is generally preferred.
Who is the client company
- Client company concern about pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com