- Buford, GA
What you'll be doing
- Adhere to a company provided task outline for the performing job. Comply with the process for handling of all donations. Operate store cash register in compliance with company policies and procedure. Greet and assist all customers while directing complaint to management. Assist in the loading and unloading of trailer and donated good merchandising. Maintain store housekeeping to company standard. Comply with all company safety and security policies and procedure. Perform general sale floor and production area duties and cross train in all work area. Other duties and responsibilities may be added at the companies discretion.
What your background should be
- Experience in the relevant field. Basic math and reading skills. Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to peers coach and act as a team lead within the Tech Sales department. Demonstrated ability to sell technology products and services; genuine interest in technology products.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training and employment placement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org