- Great Falls, MT
What you'll be doing
- The store associate is responsible to ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service. The candidate will greet customers, provide them with friendly customer services, and use suggestive selling skills. Comply with federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales. Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal, and credit card machine within established company guidelines. Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area. Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area. Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area stocked (i.e. napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments). Ensure that grocery, cooler, and freezer items fully stocked, cleaned, faced, and fronted. Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full. Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed. Ensure that the exterior store conditions maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation. Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies. This position will perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in customer service/retail field preferred. The ideal candidate should have to participate in training classes conducted by the company. The applicant should be people-oriented and able to provide superior customer service. S/he must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. Incumbent should have positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other associates. This job requires some physical demand.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED desired.
Who is the client company
- This company is one of the largest general retailer in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org