Storage Server Systems Engineer
- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring a daily run through of battle-rhythm checks on the storage environment, viewing and responding (as appropriate) to events reflected in the various management tools, conducting and attending various meetings (project, crew, change, configuration, etc.) and automating as much as feasible. Daily reviews of systems to ensure normal maintenance functions are performing properly as well as execution of daily/weekly system health checks. System audit log reviews as required. Will support new projects through the project lifecycle (e.g., requirements, design, implementation, O&M). If needed, the storage systems engineer will assist with storage related activities within server management (i.e., IT services).
What your background should be
- 5 years of experience. Must have strong relevant skills in a large EMC storage environment (e.g., NS960, Clariion, Celerra, ECC/Ionix) as well as HP storage (e.g. 3PAR, EVA). Must have experience with symantec enterprise vault. Must have a strong analytical background with accompanying troubleshooting skills. Strong communication skills also required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science/Information systems or related technical field
Who is the client company
- Concern with scientific, engineering, and technologcal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org