- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- This position also has responsibility for the assisting with cycle count program, annual physical inventory and maintaining appropriate levels of supplies. Sorting received merchandise and making sure the price tags price tags and labels are correct. Maintaining regular inventory counts and keeping a record of all back stock merchandise. Organizing the merchandise in back stock. Receiving and stacking of store merchandise and verifying the same with the items listed in the purchase order. Appropriately handling and storing of the received goods and supplies. Check merchandise received against reserve tickets. Alert manager of new receipts. Assist with putting away new receipts. Maintain back stock in an organized and controlled manner that facilitates selling, service, image standards and inventory control. Organize and execute periodic cycle counts and the annual physical inventory. Assist with physical maintenance of the boutique and ordering supplies and packaging. Assist with fulfilling charge sends and transfers.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in shipping/receiving or inventory management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree in business or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about perfume, jewellery,luxury goods and accessories services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com