- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Respond timely to all communication regarding inventory inquiries and discrepancies. Maintain two-way communication with appropriate partners regarding product flow. Greet all guests with genuine/authentic smile and personalized offer to help with their shopping needs. Actively participate in all store-related meetings and trainings. Be receptive to feedback and coaching. Receive all products in accordance with retail operations policies and procedures. Process of all outbound shipments in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with retail operations policies and procedures. Accurately process charge-sends on a daily basis. Accurately complete, manage, and retain all shipping and receiving documents in accordance with retail operations policies and procedures. Inspect all non-salable merchandise, determine if manufacturer's defect or non-manufacturer's defect, and process as outlined in retail operations policies and procedures. Watch for and recognize loss prevention situations and know how to prevent and handle these situations using outstanding guest service and loss prevention policies and procedures. Maintain a safe environment for team members and guests. Learn, reference, and apply product knowledge information obtained from various sources such as co-workers, seasonal buy strategy and visual documents, company Intranet, product labels, and product knowledge binder. Embrace brand direction by providing product knowledge to guests and employees on a daily basis. Accurately identify product by vendor. Ensure shipping supply levels are maintained. Maintain neat, orderly, and accessible product storage areas. Be a strong ambassador of the brand by personally representing the season's trends and key items for the business. Participate in executing visual merchandising philosophies, cleaning and upkeep of the physical store at the direction of store management.
What your background should be
- 2 years guest service and stock experience preferred. Retail experience preferred. Strong service skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, ability to multi-task, time management skills, organization skills, basic math skills, detail oriented, accurate, problem solving skills, and ability to set and achieve goals.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about apparel, swim & accessories services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org