Sterile Supply Technician
- Columbia, MD
What you'll be doing
- Provide a continuous flow of sterile/reusable supply, equipment and surgical instrumentation which require centralized collection, disinfection, inspection, assembly, preparation, sterilization and monitor to hospital area. Provide these service by knowledge and implementation of regulatory guideline and designated policy and procedure. Interact with all level of personnel in a professional and cordial manner. Organize inventory and ensure stock for proper tool for all procedure. Run autoclave and other sterilization tool. Perform all other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years experience in sterile supply preferred. A national or state certification from the association for the advancement of medical instrumentation (AAMI) for sterile processing technicians (CRCST) required. Thorough knowledge of operating room instrumentation, tray preparation and equipment required. To effectively perform all duties related to this position, orientation can vary from three (3) months to six (6) months depending on prior experience and an understanding of the basic principles of asepsis.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a not-for-profit health care provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com