State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Springfield, OH
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a state tested nursing assistant (STNA) who has a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service to join the team as certified resident care associate. Participate in and receive daily nursing report. Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities (bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.). Assist with turning, lifting, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc. Answer resident’s calls promptly. Observe and report changes in resident’s condition. Daily documentation using care tracker (computerized system).
What your background should be
- Must have current, unencumbered STNA license. Prior long term care experience is preferred. Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions. Able to relay information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted. Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org