- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The Staffing Coordinator provides day to day coordination and scheduling of field personnel. Responsible for intake of cases from agency referral sources and placement of appropriate personnel for each case. Schedule appropriate and qualified personnel for client assignments. Report the name of agency field personnel who will be providing service to contract clients. Report replacement field personnel. Implement contract strategy with contract personnel. Participate in case conferences and team meetings as required. Accept grievances and complaints from clients and contract personnel and complete the appropriate and required forms and forward to the applicable parties. Schedule and update all cases on a daily basis in the agency computer system. Review reports of automated call-in system and maintain attendance records. Counsel field personnel and prepare counseling memo and notation in agency computer system for field personnel who violate agency policies. Prepare incident reports as applicable. Responsible for reporting field personnel worker injuries according to state regulations. Interact with contract clients and client families to ensure quality care and client satisfaction, in accordance with HIPAA requirements. Assist in the preparation of office operational plan and participate in plan implementation. Will be available for on-call when the Regional On-Call Coordinator is off duty. Verify smooth transition from office hours to on-call staff person through the preparation of on-call reports and verbal communications. Advise the RN supervisor of new client intakes and client changes, and provide appropriate paperwork. Assist the Compliance Department with notification to field personnel of pending compliance requirements.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience preferably in a skilled care facility. Must be bilingual and fluent in Korean. Ability to use computerized systems. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well under pressure. May be required to travel for business purposes. If so, the employee must have a valid driving license issued by the state in which they work and a satisfactory driving record. College degree or equivalent work experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The Company is a leading established home health care agency. The Company specialize in community based private pay services, managed long term care, certified home health care, subcontract personnel, management services, and supplemental staffing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com