Staff Structural Engineer
- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- Perform structural design of components of both building and non-building structures. Assist in the design of project types including commercial, institutional, public works, residential, signs, retaining walls, utility facilities, and highway structures. Prepare complete structural plans and details using AutoCAD including foundation plans, framing plans, structural details necessary for the development of permit and construction documents. Prepare structural calculations in accordance with current building codes and standards. Perform construction site visits and structural observation inspections and prepare reports of findings.
What your background should be
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience with EIT and/or PE. Structural internship experience preferred. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's of science in civil engineering with and emphasis in structural engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service civil engineering and surveying firm that serves public and private clients nationwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com