Staff Registered Nurse
- Lumberton, NC
What you'll be doing
- The Staff Registered Nurse coordinates delegates and provides professional care to patients assigned to a specific patient care unit, in accordance with prescribed, delegated medical regimen and medical center policies. The RN provides patient care based on the nursing process considering the physical and developmental age of the patient in compliance with the organizational P/P and North Carolina State Board of Nursing regulations. The candidate is responsible for the clinical management of assigned patients. The RN provides direction and supervision to the LPN, NA, and unit clerical staff to insure safe and efficient patient care by coordination of the patient care team. The RN maintains current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age of patients served. The RN may be asked to work in temporary psychiatric holding areas as needed and requested by management.
What your background should be
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina. Incumbent will be required to attain BCLS certification within 3 months of hire, recertification required annually. Incumbent will be required to attain ACLS and PALS certification within one year of hire with recertification biannually. Must be proficient in keyboard operations and basic computer applications. BSN and specialty certification preferred. Must obtain your BSN degree within 5 years of employment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Who is the client company
- The company provides medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com