Staff Registered Nurse (RN)
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- As a staff registered nurse, the applicant will coordinate professional nursing and individualized, family centered care to pediatric patients and families through the use of the nursing process and clinical skills in accordance with standards and hospital policies and procedures. Collect and document data related to patients individualized care. Assess patient and family need for education and uses an individualized approach in delivery style. Perform reassessment based on unit standards, cpg or nd, protocols and changes in patient condition. Communicate changes to appropriate persons (md, cnc, family) as indicated develop individualized patient and family plan of care using cpg or nd, and practice guidelines or protocols to meet identified needs. Utilize individualized assessment data to develop the patient and family plan of care. Formulate goals and outcomes based on assessment data. Revise plan of care based on patients condition, interdisciplinary input and family needs. Review and update computerized care plan to accurately reflect the plan of care. Complete and verify accurate order entry in the computerized care plan. Ensure that discharge instructions clearly state patient care needs after discharge. Perform other duties assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience with pediatric patients preferred; also previous experience with epic preferred. Current and valid nebraska rn license and rn compact license required. Current and valid basic life support (bls) required. Current and valid pediatric advanced life support (pals) preferred. Certified pediatric nurse certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit regional pediatric specialty health care center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com