Staff Post Auditor
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The staff post auditor will perform efficient and effective audits to produce results consistent with departmental policies and critical corporate goals while meeting or exceeding personal production goals. Performance of audit include obtaining, analyzing, and appraising evidentiary data on which to base an informed, objective opinion on the accuracy and legitimacy of claims audited. Utilizing personal knowledge of medications and available tools including the teradata for (EDW, IDM &F14), MS Access, MS Excel, etc., identify pharmacies and claim representing audit risks and develop an audit plan, utilizing appropriate audit techniques, to efficiently and effectively address those risks. Develop and produce reports as required to meet needs of department management, account managers, pharmacies and chain audit contacts, clients and other stakeholders. Prepare for and participate in client/pharmacy communications, including conference calls and on-site meetings, to present status updates of ongoing issues, results of completed audits, etc., for assigned clients or pharmacies. Perform special projects as assigned. S/he will mentor less experienced team members to improve understanding and skills. Incumbent will assist with training new auditor analyst employees. The role will assist with corporate/field audits at pharmacy locations throughout the region and desk audit as required by management.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have 2 to 5 years of pharmacy technician experience in a retail, long term care, specialty, mail order or similar pharmacy setting. S/he should have valid driving license and proficient in database, and spreadsheet applications, i.e. Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word. S/he should have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. The candidate should have the ability to work well with all levels of internal and external contacts; ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical, ability to work with minimum management oversight, and ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines. Willingness to travel preferred. Applicant should have willingness to obtain the certification or certified pharmacy technician (CPHT) within 6 months of date of hire.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading healthcare company serving millions of consumers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com