- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The physician is responsible for obtaining and legibly recording a detailed medical history of each patient, including, but not limited to, chief complaint, present condition, individual history and family history. Perform appropriate physical examination of each patient. Advise nursing staff of appropriate response to patient phone call. Complete appropriate documentation necessary for data and billing department.Analyze report or finding of test and personal examination in order to assess the medical condition of the patient, including diagnosing the patient injury or illness and formulating a prognosis. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Residency or fellowship certification. Kentucky medical license (or license eligible). Knowledge of advanced principles and practices of modern medicine, medical diagnosis and treatment; community resources in medical treatment. Ability to learn and apply principles of staff supervision and performance evaluation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Medical degree or diploma.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com