- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Communicate effectively via telephone with members, prescribers and agents in a polite, professional and accurate manner in accordance with departmental standards. Provide OBRA counseling to patients as the opportunity necessitates this education which may include counseling on drug interactions, side effects, storage conditions, and tablet identification. Provide support and answer technical questions from the pharmacy resource center technicians, support staff, and contact center customer service agents. Follow proper procedures for accurate, timely, and detailed documentation of all communication with members, pharmacists and prescribers. Communicate and document alleged external errors according to department standards. Answer questions from members utilizing available resources. Maintain knowledge of changes in pharmacy practice, laws and drugs applicable to the performance of daily duties. Maintain knowledge of pharmacy computer system and prescription workflow. Handle escalations and patient counseling in a confident, professional manner. Participate in on-call staff pharmacist rotation as assigned. Meet and/or exceed departmental employee performance standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current pharmacist license in the state of Texas preferred. Minimum 1+ years of pharmacy experience. Ability to work in a fast paced customer service environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong focus on customer service, quality and accuracy. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others. Strong professional ethics and standards. Proficient in word, excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science pharmacy or doctor of pharmacy degree.
Who is the client company
- This company is concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org