- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and income statement account analyses are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Record the period-end ending inventory balances. Prepare and file business license and personal property tax returns and coordinate the payment of tax due. Coordinate the payment of real estate taxes. Accrue and allocate management credit card charges. Assist in the preparation of various financial reports for management. Assist in the annual financial audit and prepare reports for the external tax accountants as needed. Assist in other tasks and special projects as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience. Some public accounting experience is a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint). Proficiency in Microsoft dynamics GP or another well-known general ledger system. Must be detail-oriented and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assigned tasks to meet deadlines. Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a large-sized organization in the restaurants industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org