Sr. Workflow Administrator
- Syracuse, NY
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the operations unit. The incumbent determine work flow and scheduling work assignments and rotations, employee training, and back-up for absent employees. Keep abreast of the department needs and makes recommendations to management for process improvements. Resolve problem situations of a technical nature. Investigate and resolve all transaction discrepancies. Provide effective and prompt response to all inquiries not resolved by the processing team. Responsible for the review and authorization of the daily departmental reconciliation by balancing cash to DTC or fed report or comparing general ledger tickets. Review for accuracy and authorizes the processing of tickets. Provide input in employee evaluations by providing feedback, strengths and areas for improvements to managers. Inform upper management of delicate and/or volume areas. Foster an environment that encourages team work, empowerment and employee development. Coordinate the activities of the clerical staff recommending measures to improve performance and increase efficiency and gives guidance. Act as go to person. Liaise with bank/client service staff routinely. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
What your background should be
- Strong communication skills (Oral/Written). Good analytical and organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal and team work skills. Work extremely well under pressure to meet deadlines. Mathematical aptitude, basic to intermediate principals of accounting, (understanding of debits and credits) is required. Must possess an attention to detail and be able to handle multiple issues simultaneously. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Internet, email.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or equivalent and bachelors degree helpful plus related business experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org